Metal Magnetic Flight Stands 25mm or 35mm Tall
Are you tired of those little plastic fighters and bombers cluttering up your game board? Do you want to add a dynamic factor to your game?
- Solid Metal Construction – Won’t bend or break like plastic does!
- Heavy Base – Helps prevent your pieces from falling over!
- Space Saving – free up valuable board space, ground units can sit partially below your air units!
- Slim Profile – The slim profile of the stands means you’ll barely notice them on the board!
- Varying Heights – 2 different heights to help differentiate between units or to create additional visual appeal to your game!
Bring your game to a whole new level with these Metal Flight Stands from I Will Never Grow Up Games!
PREPARATION AND USE OF FLIGHT STANDS
Easily attach and detach your planes from the flight stand by using a single rare earth magnet glued to the belly of your plane! No need to deal with magnet polarity because the magnets will grab the metal of the flight stand all on their own!
If desired, just drill a small hole in the bottom of your plastic plane piece and glue the magnet in place. Once it has dried you can quickly attach and detach your plane from the flight stand with ease, yet with a strong hold due to the properties of neodymium rare earth magnets.